Pages of A Chaotic Blog

26 August 2009

My First VGNO!

Photobucket

I am very excited to say this is my first time doing this. I really hope I have done it right! I plan to try the drink and just kick beck and relax. Dont forget to check out the site and comment!


"The Name Game"

Use the first letter of your name to answer the questions. Your answers need to be real places, names and things. Nothing made up :-> (You cannot use your name for #3 boy/girl "name" question.)


1. What is your name: Nolana
2. A 4 Letter Word: Neck
3. A Boys Name: Nicholas
4. A Girls Name: Norma Jean
5. An Occupation: Nuclear Engineer
6. A Color: Neon Orange
7. Something you wear: Necktie
8. A Beverage:Napalm-Death (Alcoholic Drink)
9. A Food: Nectarine
10. Something found in the bathroom: Napkins
11. A place: Napal
12. A Reason for being late: No Gas
13. Something you shout: Ni!

OK. It's your turn! I can't wait to see what you come up with.

No comments: