Pages of A Chaotic Blog

26 January 2010

Bear and Owens in the Big Blue House

This past week has been "Moving Day" for us. We have a new home. OUR FIRST!! Yes... we are proud owners of our very first house! We call it "Big Blue". She has nice blue carpets, and yes, we have our very own "Bear" (My husband gave it to me when we first met). So now we have a "Bear in the Big Blue House". We all loved that show! For those that dont remember. Here is a picture.... '



And here is our version....



and
  


And now we announce Big Blue!!




*insert keys and turn*

*Door begins to Open*




And the Owens Family has arrived and taken over!!

More pictures and more blogging to come, but I have packed away my books and will soon pack away the computer. But until then... Enjoy!! I hope to see ya'll very soon!!

No comments: