Pages of A Chaotic Blog

25 September 2009

Under Construction.....




       That sums up the idea of Life, doesn’t it? As I sit here and listen to soothing Christmas songs (I find them very relaxing), I begin to wonder about everything. I’m sure everyone has done it at some point. The “Why am I here?" or the “How can I make our family happier and less messy?" or "Why am I Blogging?" questions. I started to Blog because I thought that if I say I’m going to do something, then the internet community would help me stick to it, as well as learn how to create web sites and write html better. I am very ashamed to say that I haven’t stuck to the couple of things I have said I would. I want to fix that. I want to fix a lot of things in my life, and I know I can. I know that Life is always "Under Construction". From graduating High School to joining the Army to having a family, Life always changes. My family is a constant chaotic change after another. I read many Blogs and I am truly amazed at how these moms and dads just keep on going, and they have the ability to share it with us. To show us that we are not alone. I thank you all so much for that. I realize now that I do not have to come up with witty posts or a ton of pictures to share my life. I want to, but one baby step at a time. To find out that I'm not the only mom with a teenage daughter that drives her INSANE, is wonderful news!

My plan is use some of my self help books and post the ideas and/or the outcomes of using them. We have a "WOW" wall that holds our chores, and I want to show ya'll how it works. Perhaps I can give ideas and help to other families, just as I have gotten idea and help from ya'll.


In closing, my fellow Bloggy Families, bear with me as I attempt to create a less Chaotic Blog and deal with the Chaotic Blessings of Life (hmmm... that sounds like a Post title).

So to those that are always "Under Construction"....
.... Good Luck and God Bless!



3 comments:

Sarah Braudaway-Clark said...

This is so true. It reminds me of the song, "The Climb." We're all climbing.

Gosh, I miss you! Love you! Thanks for the blog link!

Melinda said...

Hello!
Great job on the Operation Organization Challenge!!! I am so impressed. Looks amazing. Thanks for the shout out for my blog also! ;0)

Chaotic Harmony about sums up my life ... more chaotic than harmony lately, but I have a hormonal preteen, so that's to be expected!

Tried to comment on your latest post (the actual Operation Organization one) but my computer kept freezing up. Go figure.

The Little Miss said...

you did so good organizing! I have a hard time with this! Its so hard to keep it organized!
If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila