Pages of A Chaotic Blog

10 June 2009

Blogging My Weigh Through Fat.... My Journey using the T-Factor Diet





I have decided that since it is the summer, that I have had enough of covering myself. I have hid my body for over 20 years.

I want to blog my way through this, perhaps this way I will stick with it. I am so tired of dieting, but I know that if I want to see my children grow-up and see my great-grandkids, that I have to lose this weight. Wish me luck and please be tolerant of a new "Blogger". So Let's Begin......

Hello, My name is Nolana. On June 10, 2009, I weigh in at 315lbs. My goal is to lose 130lbs, getting myself to a heathly 185lbs.

I will be using the T-Factor Diet. It is a neat diet and has worked in the past. Through this next year, I will post the Joys, Struggles, and everything inbetween. For those that might actually read this, please leave a comment. Hopefully I will post each day of what I can eat, or have eaten or whats eating me. haha. I can't wait to see how this pans through!!

From FAT To FIT To FABULOUS!!!

1 comment:

Independentmami said...

Good luck! If you need anything hit me up with an email.